Strong, flexible, TELBOT®:
A semi-automatic robot with best performance.
It is the weight lifter with maximum flexibility: The TELBOT® provides high capacity and infinite rotary motion across all axes.
Special jobs call for a special robot: The TELBOT® from Wälischmiller Engineering. The TELBOT® particularly shows its strength in places where human operators cannot work and heavy work has to be done. For example in the nuclear industry or chemical plants.
The super-hero strength of the TELBOT® in figures
ALL-ROUND PRECISION WORK WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS
The TELBOT® is a multifunctional, modular and automated robotic system with unique characteristics:
- no cable in or on the TELBOT®-arms for unlimited, fast and precise arm motions as well as maximum efficiency and highest comfort
- smooth, sealed arm and joint bodies ensure maximum radiation resistance, making the TELBOT® robot the perfect helper for the nuclear sector
- the TELBOT® can not only be utilised for an extremely long time but is also maintenance-free and easy to decontaminate. They therefore represent an investment that will still pay out in 30 years time
- sophisticated engineering skill is apparent not least in the slim design with no loss of high capacity
- tools can be remotely controlled with extreme precision and the high repeat accuracy and simple implementation of complex processes ensure trouble-free and intuitive operation
- programmed motion sequences bring with them noticeably comfortable and speedy operation
Dexterous Manipulators for ESS
The dexterous manipulator is a combination of two TELBOT® robotic arms intented for the Remote Handling System in the Active Cells at ESS.
TELBOT® with ATEX „Demo 2000“
Convincing by: ATEX Zone 0 / category 1, high-pressure cleaning nozzle, camera and planning and control software for tank inspections.
Check out the brilliance, quality and reliability of the TELBOT® for yourself and get in touch with our contact person! >