Z0 for zero risk in "zone 0"
The TELBOT® Z0 with ATEX certification cleans and inspects in zone 0 of category 1
The semi-automatic robot TELBOT® Z0 is not only certified according to ATEX for zone 0 of category 1, but can also be adapted modularly to any pressure vessel.
Due to its modular design the TELBOT® Z0 allows up to 369 different arm configurations in its standard version. So you can adapt the TELBOT® Z0 to really every pressure vessel. And since it is certified according to ATEX for zone 0 of category 1, you can use it almost everywhere! You too can significantly increase the safety of your employees and at the same time save valuable preparation and shut-down time.
Special ATEX strengths of the Z0
Incontrovertible ROI: Save time and money from the first shut-down
Clean and inspect fast and unbelievably safely in five steps with the ATEX-certified TELBOT® Z0:
- shut-down of the plant
- open container and install TELBOT® Z0
- cleaning and inspection
- remove TELBOT® Z0 and close container
- put the system into operation
The advantages are obvious: You save time and eliminate the need for entering closed spaces („confined space entry“). And this for every shut-down.
- You save yourself the complete process of rinsing the containers with nitrogen (no inerting necessary!)
- no need to remove the insulation
- no people in the danger zone
- Containers do not have to be locked or fitted with blanking plugs
- Time saving through reduction to one access (no matter where you are)
- minimized cooling time, as the TELBOT® Z0 can be used from 45° C already
- Increased inspection quality: complete control and documentation
- Inspection personnel can stay ashore as data transmission via Ethernet interface is guaranteed
The mastermind among ATEX-certified robots: Endless innovation
- no maintenance necessary
- three times less weight compared to TELBOT® classic with ATEX
- Significantly simplified planning of movements in the container
Get detailed information from your HWM specialist! And check out for yourself the suitability of the TELBOT® Z0!>